Friday, October 16, 2009

On the banks of Loch Ness

Our days here in the Cairngorms and Speyside are numbered, and tomorrow we leave the sheep, rabbits, pheasants and sheep of Lagganvoulin Cottage behind to head north toward Orkney. Loch Ness was stunning today and I've been writing blog posts offline, but our time in this Internet cafe is brief so when I'm able to post from our Internet-able accommodation, full accounts will be given. The weather and food have been good to us, and I've seen and tasted some great whiskies in the days so far.

Looks like the pictures I've been trying to upload slowly for the past ten minutes have failed somehow...more troubles due to out-of-country authentication, no doubt. I'll troubleshoot that when more time allows and we have plenty to show. I think we've taken at least 300 photos so far.

Hope everyone is well back home!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for pictures! How's your Dad? Is he having the time of his life? Please include accurate descriptions of the whiskies too, I want to be thouroughly jealous!

    ReplyDelete